Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Clean Energy) is a natural gas fuel provider. The company provides natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. Its products include compressors, dispensers, storage systems and CNG parts. Clean Energy provides services, such as technical support, maintenance and transportation. The company offers products and services in markets of trucking, airport shuttles, taxis, refuse, and public transit. It builds and operates compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas fueling stations; manufactures CNG and LNG equipment and technologies; and develops renewable natural gas production facilities. The company has presence in the US and Canada. It operates as a subsidiary of NorthStar. Clean Energy is headquartered in Seal Beach, California, the US.
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. Key Recent Developments
Nov 13, 2013: Clean Energy and UPS Sign Multi-Year LNG Fuel Agreements to Support Largest LNG Truck Deployment in North America
Nov 07, 2013: Clean Energy Reports Gallons Delivered Rose 17% During The Third Quarter of 2013
Oct 29, 2013: Clean Energy Fuels To Develop LNG Fueling Plant For Cargo Ships In Florida, US
Oct 22, 2013: Clean Energy to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 7; Conference Call To Follow at 1:30 p.m. Pacific
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Clean Energy Fuels Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Key Information
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Overview
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Key Employees
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Key Operational Heads
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Major Products and Services
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – History
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Company Statement
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Business Description
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Corporate Strategy
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Strengths
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Weaknesses
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Opportunities
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Threats
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Information
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Ratios
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Share Data
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Major Products and Services
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., History
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Employees
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Operational Heads
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Other Locations
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Subsidiaries
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Competitors
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., SWOT Analysis
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Annual Ratios
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Performance Chart
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Ratio Charts
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.